Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My Korea purchase #1 (samples only)

These are all samples from my Korea purchase in Jan 2009. I am uploading this post now cause I just translated my blog into English.

The Koreans are so good at giving out samples!! You'll NEVER EVER find something like this in Vancouver!

Innisfree samples, most of them are Olive














Skinfood samples, I received ~40 packs!!














Hanskin gave me almost 40 packs as well, I told them I wanted 3 sets of BB cream for "my friends"... obviously my left hand is friends with my right hand so the samples are all for me!














Other brand of samples include: Laneige, Missha﹐It's skin, Skinfood (I forgot to take a picture of these with the other Skinfood samples), DeAge, Inta, The Face Shop















Sulwhasoo gifts and samples, they are all tubes/ bottles, none of them are packets~~














These are Innisfree gift with purchases if you spend over 40000 won. I spend a total of 140,000 won and received 3 sets + 10% discount. I asked in advance if I can use my 10% discount coupon, after confirmation, I bought lots. They gave me the Olive Line gift with purchase, but I saw a Green Tea set too, so I ask the salespeople if I can trade one of my sets for it. I went to the Innisfree in Myeongdong right beside It's Skin and Hanskin.















This trip I received 233 packs/ bottles of samples for free~~ hohoho ^^
I love going to Korea, just love getting their freebies soooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails