Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Etude House Magic Bubble Peeling



120mL, 9000 won

Rating: 4.0/5.0


The is one of the most popular products in Etude House. It uses a new technology "bubble peeling."

The first time I used it I thought I had allergies, right after I applied it onto my face, it feels like it's sanitizing my skin... then I found out I just had break outs and they haven't recover yet, so that's why it feels so weird... There are so many products that remove dead skin cells, they come in as a scrub, lotion, jelly, but bubble peeling... first time =)

Shake the bottle and press~~
Comes out like a mousse, smells a bit like plastic.
Remember your hands must be DRY!!


Spread the mousse onto your face and massage, the mousse slowly turns into white eraser bits.

Massage for ~1 min, the mousse starts to dry out and my skin feels tight. The instructions said to massage for 3 mins but that doesn't seem right....



Use warm water and wash off the rest, can't really get it all off just by rubbing... follow with toner, serum and moisturizer.

I don't feel tight or dry after using it, my skin looks more white and bright. I suggest using it in the washroom (above the sink), easier to clean, the eraser bits will drop and you don't want it to drop everywhere.

1 comment:

  1. I always prefer foam/bubble cleanser, it make you feel more refreshing after use. I will definitely try it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails